Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Heart Faces - Bright and Vivid

So two things,
1st- I am going to attempt to start blogging, and have been thinking about this name for a while.  I like the idea of storing memories in a place where everyone can see (thus...the Glass Attic...GET IT!) I think  its too late to change from my established brand of Melanie Weyer Photography(www.melanieweyerphotography.com), though I have reserved www.glassatticstudios.com just in case I change my mind :).
2nd - So, starting to enter these weekly challenges, hosted by I Heart Faces...so much fun! Here's my entry for the week. My beautiful daughter...modeling clothes for a clothing line :).

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Awesome shot! Love that sunflare.
www.thelifeinyouryearsphotography.com

esianoyam3 said...

Love the setting, and your daughter is beautiful! I also love the Glass Attic concept, but totally understand how difficult it can be to change branding as an established business.
www.shadeleafstudios.com